Michigan Surgical Center East Lansing, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Michigan Surgical Center is currently seeking a Clerical/Receptionist on a per diem bases. This roll will collaborate with multiple positions within the Center. If you excel in a collaborative environment, enjoy multi-tasking, and have are eager for a position with flexibility this is the job for you!
As a receptionist you'll greet patients, family members, and visitors as they enter the facility. You'll fill the pivotal role of liaison for information. Checking in patients upon arrival and answering/finding answers for their questions. Assembling patients charts and doing data entry as needed. As well as contacting patients with their arrival times for their surgery.
Clerical responsibilities include filing medical records, pulling patient charts, photocopying patient information, flag charts for completion, and some pre-assessment data completion.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in medical setting preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Clerical skills necessary to perform data entry, prepare reports, and tabulate routine data
- Physically able to view a computer CRT for prolonged periods of time
- Proficient in the English language
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with patients, patient families, physicians, office staff, and co-workers
- HIPAA compliant
- Able to operate office equipment: computer, printer, fax, telephone, medical records storage file system, scanner, copy machine, etc.
Michigan Surgical CenterWhy Work Here?
Surgeon owned multi-specialty Surgical Center with invested and dedicated staff!
2075 Coolidge Road East LansingEast Lansing, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Michigan Surgical Center