Wanted: A Sales Account Executive looking to #GetYourWeekendsBack
Territory Area: Midland and Surrounding Towns
Michigan Office Solutions (MOS) culture is one of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement. (If you're a self-professed Rainmaker or Rockstar that changes organizations every 2-3 years to advance your career, we're excited for you, but you won't love it here.)
Sales Account Executive Overview:
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Account Executive to join our Novi sales team. You will be responsible for driving net new business revenues using a strategic direction & consultative approach. This combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success!
What MOS Provides:
- Competitive Base Pay and Uncapped Commissions:
- Historically Overall First Year Income will be between $60,000 - $80,000
- Our Top Sales Performers earn over $300,000 annually (No joke!)
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance starts your first day!
- Tuition Assistance / Matched 401K / Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- No Nights No Weekends Ever!
Sales Account Executive Training & Development:
Looking to learn and grow in your sales career? MOS has your back. As a new Sales Account Executive, you will complete a structured - all expense paid - 12-week training program as well as on-going training throughout your career. Training is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
What we need from you:
Self-Direction / Initiative / Drive:
- Own Your Day: You decide how to structure your time to maximize productivity
- Be Involved: Help co-workers and allow them to help you Embrace MOS's 360 Team Selling Process
- Be Accountable: Don't sit around waiting for your boss to tell you what to do. Whether its prospecting, studying, working with customers, or turning in paperwork, you know what to do; get it done!
- Stay Focused: Remain focused on your goal; continually push yourself. Do not become easily discouraged or distracted. Never stop learning and growing!
- Take Pride In What You Do: Provide individual service with a personal touch to customers; make them LOVE you!
Sales Account Executive Requirements:
- College Degree in a Business-related field
- Team Player
- Strong communicator
- Competitive in nature
- Valid driver's license
MOS is actively interviewing for this position. Don't wait another day. Don't work another weekend! Take charge of your career and Apply Today!
Who is Michigan Office Solutions?
Despite being a leader in providing document workflow and related office technologies for over 60 years, MOS is a growing organization. We are continually learning, adapting, and evolving in our ever-changing markets. Our hardware and software products help all kinds of organizations including businesses, charities, hospitals, schools, and even local governments run more efficiently.
Our partnership with XEROX combines our strength and experience in local markets with the support of a multi-national organization and world leader in document workflow solutions. In short; MOS is poised for many more years of growth!
MOS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Selected applicants must pass a motor vehicle and criminal background check, and drug test before joining our team.