We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all medical assistant duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for prior authorizations
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Enter patient history in to the EHR System
- Communicate with health care provider about patient conditions
- Take messages, return phone calls, e-prescribe medications, perform Urine Drug Screens.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- Familiarity with medical terminology and medications
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment