Client Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients’ products and services has afforded us explosive growth within a highly competitive industry. With this commitment, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition.
We are looking for a Client Service Associate. We seek a career-oriented individual that can thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoys the challenges of providing exceptional service to our clients. Duties are varied and can include: preparation for client review meetings, responding to client inquiries, meeting follows up, and maintaining and updating client files.
Salary range: $18.25 - $30.00 per hour.
- Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer issues, questions and concerns.
- Monitor, resolve, document, and prepare reports on all customer complaints, driver route sheets, and call-in sheets and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
- Research and complete customer refunds and submit completed paper works for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
- Download, distribute, and answer all customer questions received via email.
- Maintain a positive attitude, and promote the company image by focusing on employee partnership, cooperation, and positive telephone and email manners.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time deadlines, and perform under pressure.
- Possess good organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Possess the ability to speak and communicate effectively with customers and employees, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Powered by JazzHR
Michigan Marketing Solutions
Get fresh Client Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.