Call Center Representative/Teller
- $16 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
Michigan Legacy CU is looking for an energetic, personable Video Call Center Representative/Teller for full-time position at our Warren branch location.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing phenomenal service and great sales record, preferably in a financial or retail environment. A large amount of the candidate’s performance will be based on sales referrals.
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for: providing excellent service to members by telephone, email, internet, or mail; determining members' financial services needs, and recommending services, and products that address those needs; processing basic financial transactions for members including such functions as account transfers, loan payments for members; providing the following services to members, in person, by telephone, video or by mail: processing deposits to checking or savings accounts and disbursing cash or check withdrawals; processing checks and other transactions; providing, money orders, credit card cash advances; receiving loan payments and service charge payments for services; processing transfers between accounts; redeeming US savings bonds; balancing the ATM; operating a cash drawer and; opening and closing their cash drawer, accounting for cash assigned, received, and disbursed on a daily basis; accurately balancing the teller drawer daily.
- The ideal individual will have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Six to twelve months of cash handling experience
- Responding to routine member inquiries regarding the operation of accounts.
- They must possess the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently while still having a desire to contribute to a team.
- They must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. They also should possess: the ability to read, write and comprehend simple business correspondence and the ability to operate standard office technology, equipment and tools.
- Ability to learn or be familiar with the differences in a basic number of products and services offered by the credit union and sound interpersonal skills and a cooperative and positive attitude.
- This position does require standing and greeting of the owners throughout the day; ADA accommodations made upon request.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
Michigan Legacy Credit Union, formerly known as Affinity Group Credit Union is a member owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative serving members who live, work, worship, attend school, or own a business in the State of Michigan! Michigan Legacy Credit Union is committed to providing quality financial services at a competitive price delivered in a professional and efficient manner, while keeping members and their needs first. For additional information on Michigan Legacy Credit Union visit: www.michiganlegacycu.org.
Michigan Legacy Credit Union
31130 Ryan RdWarren, MI
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Call Center Representative/Teller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.