- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant - Farmington Hills, Michigan - Full-Time
The Administrative Assistant in the Central Business Office handles all incoming and assisting with outgoing mail and packages. Delivery of packages throughout the corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and run the postage machine.
- Parse all mail data to offices within the corporation.
- Sort all inter-office mail.
- Sort all US Postal mail.
- Organize and file all interoffice envelopes, documents, and packages by office for the couriers to deliver.
- Prepare deposits from medical practices within the corporation.
- Maintain banking documents.
- Prepare deposits that are sent to the bank.
- Manage all incoming calls into the central business office.
- Manage all of the filing of documentation for the business office.
- Act as a liaison between our providers and patients.
- Effectively communicate delivery changes or concerns with the couriers.
Michigan Healthcare Professionals, P.C.
30000 Northwestern HighwayFarmington Hills, MI
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.