The Utility Person is responsible to ensure the various physical office/building structures are maintained, internal equipment serviced and any small repair work for facilities are performed.
Michigan CAT strives to provide a clean and safe environment for our employees and the Utility Person is vital to keeping this effort up.Responsibilities
The Utility Person will perform various responsibilities that may include:
- Assist with parts pick-up and deliveries
- Perform minor building repairs
- Perform janitorial services
- Help with contamination control
- Perform maintenance on equipment such as parts washer, power washer, etc.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have prior experience doing minor repairs at an office or home including:
- Yard work
- Simple electrical work
- Capable of using power tools, circular saws, table saws, etc.
- Experience with fluid compartment drain, fill/refill, filter changes
- Lubrication experience of a variety of equipment
Any Duties and Responsibilities described within the Careers Page are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Michigan CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Michigan CATSaginaw, MI
Energy and Environment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.