- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Michigan Air Solutions supplies the most efficient, reliable, and technologically advanced air compressor systems to a variety of industries. We joined the ELGi Equipments Ltd. family of companies in 2019 with ambitions for dramatic growth. By investing in talent and technology, we are poised for significant expansion and deeper penetration into the markets we serve.
The key to our unsurpassed reputation for quality and service is the ongoing dedication and talent of our team members. Our continuous pursuit of excellence includes providing competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and challenging growth opportunities to our valued team members.
About the Opportunity
The Service Coordinator supports operational efficiency within the Michigan Air branch location by providing administrative assistance with a focus on customer service, responsiveness, accuracy, and follow-through.
As a Service Coordinator, you will:
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, maintaining electronic and paper records, logs, and files related to branch operations
- Create, track, and enter documentation, such as service agreements and expenses related to service calls into Enterprise Planning System (ERP)
- Respond to customer and vendor requests and inquiries by phone and e-mail
- Assist with the generation of customer invoices and credit memos
- Assist with collecting unpaid invoices from customers
- Serve as backup to service manager in the scheduling and dispatching of field service jobs
- Serve as backup for customers parts requests
- Other tasks as needed or assigned
The Service Coordinator opportunity may be a match for you if you have the following minimum required qualifications:
- Minimum of two years' experience in an administrative support role and one year of experience providing customer service in a customer facing role
- Minimum of two-year degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The Service Coordinator role may also be an ideal for you if meet the following preferred qualifications:
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
Michigan Air Solutions
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Get fresh Field Service Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.