Sales & Service Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Michelli Measurement Group Inc.
Our growing and well established Industrial weighing equipment Sales and Service center is seeking the following position.
Sales & Service Administrator
Michelli Measurement Group Inc. - is looking for a experienced and high energy Sales and Service Administrator who can help us grow and become more a more productive work environment. This role will be based at our regional service center in Stockton CA, and will support our operations in Oregon and Washington. The ideal candidate for this position is highly customer oriented, detail-oriented, and a well-organized contributor, who is able to manage multiple duties at once. Reports to Regional Manager. If you are a professional with a strong work ethic and a background in customer service and office administration with team member and customer facing responsibilities, we want to hear from you.
· Answer and provide appropriate customer friendly response to all incoming phone calls.
· Schedule contract and repair service calls in our service automation dispatch system.
· Conduct daily communications and check-ins with all service personnel within the region.
· Process new customer and equipment data setup in our service automation and QuickBooks accounting systems. Update inventory in service automation program when new equipment and parts are received.
· Receive and process all incoming request for service and sales via telephone, email, and web. Process all request in a timely and professional manner ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Collect information from service technicians, account managers, and sales and service orders thru email, fax and service automation software. Calculate order amounts, discount rates, and ensure all business terms align with our requirements.
· Create & issue sales orders, purchase orders, and invoices in QuickBooks, and send them to customers through various channels (e-mail, mail etc.)
· Check the data input in our service automation dispatch system, and in our QuickBooks accounting system to ensure accuracy of dispatch/service order, and final customer invoice. Ensure no errors.
· Review aging accounts receivables reports and regularly conduct collections on past due accounts.
· Update accounting records with new contacts, payments, balances, customer information etc.
· Report on activity to upper management.
· Conduct telephone calls to prospective customers to introduce our company and service capability. Objective is to assist in increasing number of contract service customers.
· Assist sales and service departments in marketing when required. Activities to include market/customer research, customer marketing database creation/maintenance, marketing campaigns, customer mailings, and follow-up phone calls.
· Assist account managers/sales personnel in creation and submission of customer quotes and associated follow-up.
· Assist sales personnel with data entry in our CRM (customer relationship management system)
· Assist in implementing ISO office and paperwork procedures.
- High reliability with exceptional customer service and organizational capabilities.
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills with customers, as well as coordination & communicating with technicians
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as a member of a local and remote team.
- General accounting and billing experience preferred, 5 years or equivalent
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise, MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
- High school diploma; and further education & dispatch experience a plus
- G.T. Michelli Co., Inc. (GTM) established in 1947, with 17 locations in LA, MS, AL, TN and AR.
- Aabbott-Michelli Technologies, Inc. (AMTI) established in 2001 located in Houston, TX.
- Michelli Measurement Group LLC (MMG) established in 2014, with 11 locations in CA, OR, WA, AZ, and NV.
Michelli Measurement GroupWhy Work Here?
Everyday you will work on something new, be challenged and learn something you didn't know when you woke up.
Quick Facts: With 29 service areas in 11 states throughout the USA, we are a family of companies dedicated to the Weighing & Measurement Industry. We are the leading distributor of industrial weighing and measurement equipment and calibration services. Our dedicated team members provide our customers with reliable, cost-effective, and highly responsive technical services and measurement related equipment. We are an ISO9001:2008 Registered Company and are ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited (laboratory accreditation for calibration services): - G.T. Michelli Co., Inc. (GTM) established in 1947, with 17 locations in LA, MS, AL, TN and AR. - Aabbott-Michelli Technologies, Inc. (AMTI) established in 2001 located in Houston, TX. - Michelli Measurement Group LLC (MMG) established in 2014, with 11 locations in CA, OR, WA, AZ, and NV.
2334 Stagecoach RoadStockton, CA