Field Service Tech Immediate Opening!!!!!!
Looking for Experienced & Motivated Applicants,
(Seattle, Tacoma Metro or Everett Metro)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience,
Full-Time Employment, 40 plus hours per week Limited Travel
Perform or assist with set up, installations, basic repairs, and maintenance of weighing equipment.
Work in a variety of environments.
Will work independently as well as with others and will be driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites.
• Analyze routine equipment problems and make field corrections, often working independently.
• Electronic repair of weighing equipment.
• Interface with customers to supply technical assistance and support when needed.
• Maintain work area and equipment in an orderly manner.
• Write neat and accurate service reports.
• Attend company training sessions as required
Abilities: Ability to read and understand technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
Good writing skills.
Ability to deal effectively with customers.
Ability to operate or learn to operate a forklift.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs, Able to perform bending and repetitive motions.
Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
Must be willing to take a drug screen, be 21 years or older.
Must pass a TSA/TWIC Background check.
Must be able to obtain a Class B driver's license, but not required to start.
Education: One year of electronics education or more is a plus.
Electrical and mechanical experience desired.
Knowledge communication devices desired, and electrical controls a plus.
Benefits package details available during the interview process.
- G.T. Michelli Co., Inc. (GTM) established in 1947, with 13 locations in LA, MS, AL and AR. Southern Scales & Controls Inc. was acquired by GTM in 2017.
- Aabbott-Michelli Technologies, Inc. (AMTI) established in 2001 located in Houston, TX.
- Michelli Measurement Group LLC (MMG) established in 2014, with 8 locations in CA, OR, WA, AZ and NV.