Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $38,000 to $55,000 Yearly
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Bartlett, IL is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Michelle Twitchell - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.Responsibilities
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Weekdays 9:00AM - 5:00PM
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Michelle Twitchell - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?