Real Estate Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching, or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement, and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership, and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Compensation:
$50,000 - $80,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.
Michelle Humes Group
AddressPeachtree City, GA
Real EstateView all jobs at Michelle Humes Group