Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
Job Type: Regular Full Time (M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm)
Career Status: Professional
Compensation (OTE): $105,000 - $125,000
Department: Managed Services
Expected Travel: <20%
Location: Local, On Location
Reports to: President/CEO
The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) principal role is to stablish and maintain long term relationships with our clients, its mission is to increase and maximize value for our customers ensuring that the customer's strategic objectives and business outcomes are realized. This is accomplished through building strong business relationship with customers, gaining an intimate knowledge of their business and helping them infuse their business strategy with technology.
The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) is the most senior consultant and one of the most crucial positions at MCG, acting as owner of the customer within MCG, aligned throughout the customer's journey serving as the main executive point of contact with their executive team. The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) is responsible for providing strategic business consulting at the confluence of business requirements, business processes, and compliance requirements with the use of ROIs to demonstrate ways they can improve their bottom line and reduce potential areas of business risk by utilizing technology as the means to execute on that strategy to meet their KPIs, and always focused on the customer success, satisfaction, customer expansion, unqualified references, and retention.
The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) is responsible to continually prove to the customer the value of our services. Is a dedicated contact for their assigned clients and is the pinnacle of escalation for the customer within MCG serving as an advocate with Services, Sales, Support, Product Development, and partners to drive customer success and desired customer business outcomes. This role will manage our most strategic and complex customers and as a result carry a higher set of KPIs and will interact closely with sales leadership within the customer's industry.
What You'll Do
- Act for our customers as the trusted business consultant and subject matter expert
- Responsible for helping customers to define their KPI's focused on measuring their success.
- Have deep understanding of how all aspects of the business interrelate to provide the appropriate solution to customers.
- Provide customers with strategic objectives utilizing technologies that can best support their business objectives to give them an edge over their competition.
- Perform IT Risk planning and management strategies within client environments to help reduce overall risk and increase ROI of the present technologies.
- Create and sponsor the Customer Success Steering Committee joined by C-Level and department's head executives.
- Stablish quarterly and annually Customer Success Steering Committee Meetings where the company's success progress will be reviewed and present recommendations to Customer Success Steering Committee members.
- Ensure customer is always aligned with MCG's technology requirements by enforcing standards and procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Act as an escalation resource for client issues arising from the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the design and build of new services and product offerings.
At MCG, our core values and culture's DNA are based on encouraging and rewarding team players that have high-energy, unbreakable positive attitude with the ability to develop strong relationships with the team, customers, and partners. If this describes you and the following are your personality traits, you will thrive with us.
- Above all, you are passionate about customer service and can demonstrate a track records of customer loyalty and exemplary service.
- You have a proven track record of leading process improvement initiatives with creative and innovative models, customer focused and demonstrated success to influence others to achieve results in matrix environment.
- Proven ability to manage communication and relationships with senior executive business stakeholders.
- Proven experience in the IT budgeting and RIO/TCO processes and KPIs design on different industries.
- You can easily interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- You are passionate about staying on the cutting edge of technology, including network administration, virtualization, shared storage, hardware, software, cloud technologies and has extensive knowledge of the latest versions of these technologies: Microsoft Azure, SaaS and HaaS implementation, Microsoft 365, VMWare, SAN's, etc.
- BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field
- MBA/MS preferred but not required
- 10+ years of professional experience in service delivery, or account management. MSP and ERP industries preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership and proven success as vCIO of technology system integrations, implementations, and management.
- Experience with tools such as ConnectWise (Manage, Sell, Control and Automate), SmileBack, Liongard, IT Glue, Auvik, etc.
- 100% employer-paid health coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- GAP Health Insurance/Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) – After 90 days
- 401k retirement plan with 40% company match (dollar per dollar)
- 10 paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid maternity/adoption leave
- 6 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave
- Child sponsorship for extracurricular activities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement per calendar year
- Certification Exam Reimbursement plus Certification Bonus
- Perks: Free Daily Lunches, Free on-premises Fitness Center, Wellness Program, Birthdays Off
We are a team of passionate people who care about business strategy just as much as we care about technology innovations. We use our talents to help drive your organization to levels never reached before.What We Do
Michell Consulting Group is a leader in the technology industry with experts that provide best-in-class business solutions to small and midsize industries. From Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Custom Solutions and Custom Software Development to Managed IT Services, Certified Information Security (InfoSec), and Cybersecurity, our team has the experience to provide real solutions to your IT challenges.What We Believe
At MCG, we always put our customers and employees first. In doing so, we have been able to create family-like bonds with one another, which has made this company a "home away from home" for so many.
Michell Consulting Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?