Business Development Manager
Michaela Mueller Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our consulting team and provide market leadership for the Life Science industry. This is a full time salaried role that comes with commissions, bonus and benefits.
Success will be measured through a combination of the following:
- Realization of quarterly revenue targets and year over year revenue growth
- Successful penetration of key, targeted life science clients, focusing on drug development for the US and EU with emphasis on Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance initiatives
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Provide suggestions to the Director Business Development on scalable sales and business development process for Pharmatech Associates
- Routinely gather market intelligence to develop a list of targeted prospects.
- Establish profiles for strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching, and obtaining business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage follow up sales appointments for the Pharmatech Associates sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a Pharmatech Associates Subject Matter Expert
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Be mindful of budget for business development which will drive sales and strategic growth.
- Deliver on key performance indicators (KPIs) for sales and business development.
- Actively participate, support, and communicate with all spheres in the company
- Identify and target markets with the highest growth potential that align with Pharmatech Associates overall service capabilities and develop sales plans that deliver successful engagements with strong revenues.
- Successfully obtain client Sales Orders and/or Purchase Orders to meet quarterly revenue and gross margin targets.
- This position has full authority and responsibility for maintaining a strong and respectful relationship with all key stake holders within the client account.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (most major disciplines with commensurate business development experience considered), plus at least 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in sales development or business development. Preferably with experience working in a related Pharma/Biotech Regulatory Compliance consulting or services practice
- Familiarity with the Regulated Life Science Industry terminology
- Demonstrated success in prospecting. Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- A proven track record building and managing executive-level client relationships in the biopharma and/or broader life sciences market and leveraging those relationships to drive sales growth.
- Previous experience following, improving and fostering Business Development/Sales Development processes and systems
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within client contacts in various organizations.
- Able to effectively communicate to various audiences, including Senior Management level client personnel. Exceptionally strong written and oral communications is a must.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Capable to travel and work remotely at client sites throughout the United States and internationally. Travel may include short-term, overnight stays.
Pharmatech Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at Michaela Mueller