Property And Casualty Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$40,000 - $80,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Bring in new clients by effectively executing sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
We are one of the top producing State Farm Agencies in the State with big dreams and aspirations. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Suwanee.
- We have 12 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Michael Popwell State Farm
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Michael Popwell State Farm