- Posted at 2019-07-15 07:00:00
- Full time
Capri Holdings Limited is a global fashion luxury group including brands Versace, Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors. These iconic brands are industry leaders in design, style and craftsmanship. Operating in some of the most prestigious cities in the world – New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong-Kong - Capri’s brands cover the full spectrum of fashion luxury categories, including women’s and men’s accessories, footwear and apparel, as well as wearable technology, watches, jewelry, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. Capri’s goal is to continue extending the global reach of the Company’s three iconic brands, while ensuring that they maintain their independence and exclusive DNA.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Integration Analyst to join Project Elevate. The position will report directly to the Director of Global Technology. The SAP Integration Analyst is responsible for the management of the SAP development. Some of the responsibilities include application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support. The SAP Integration Analyst will closely work with different process streams such as FI, CO, MM, SD, LO, BW, MDM, CAR, etc., to understand the process and design based on the requirement. The SAP Integration Analyst collaborates with System Integrator on the implementation and support. The SAP Integration Analyst is responsible RICEFW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow). Additional areas include the design and development on Interface systems such as Web methods, AIF , BRF+, Information Steward, BODS, Redwood etc.,
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own the SAP Prod and Non-prod systems for ABAP design, development, integration, testing, development and support for RICEFW Objects.
- Work with different process streams such as FI, CO, MM, SD, LO, BW, MDM, CAR for RICEFW objects and design the objects based on the functional requirement.
- Work with different landscapes utilizing SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP FIORI, Web methods, AIF, BRF+, Information Steward, BODS, Redwood and other solutions.
- Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
- Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
- Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
- Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required
- Minimum of 4 - 6+ years of ABAP experience
- Experience in ABAP programming for SAP systems such as SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP FIORI, Web methods, AIF, BRF+, Information Steward, BODS and Redwood.
- Experience with various SAP modules such as FI, CO, MM, SD, LO, BW, MDM, CAR for RICEFW objects
- The ability to communicate politely, clearly and effectively and persuade and/or influence internal customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical issues.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance.
- Proven track record using analytical skills to evaluate Business processes from the technical perspective.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Desire to contribute to a fast paced, growth-oriented business unit
- Responsible for documenting the design and landscape of all SAP environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V