Michael J. Crawley - Farmers Insurance District Office Anaheim, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast paced District Operations. As a District Sales Coach, you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. Our District Sales Coach meets regularly with a group of segmented agencies to ensure they meet their sales goals through training, motivation and marketing support. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. We prefer a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative. As a District Sales Coach, you will be trained to act as a consultant for agencies and evaluate needs and recommend the most appropriate means of meeting those needs. Apply today, so we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to be our next District Sales Coach.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Meet regularly with assigned segmented agencies.
- Review current marketing and sales activities to ensure the agency is on track to meet their goals
- Provide marketing resources and training to the agency owner and their staff.
- Have the ability to demonstrate each process required by the agent and staff
- Track and report Activity and Sales of each assigned agency to district management and agencies
- Help create a culture of excellence and success in each assigned agency
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Career minded vision.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
Michael J. Crawley - Farmers Insurance District Office
EducationView all jobs at Michael J. Crawley - Farmers Insurance District Office