Full time position in our Parkland office.
Handle property damage and bodily injury claims for auto carrier.
Investigate and handle liability claims.
• Responsible for handling moderate-to-high complexity personal auto liability losses, including litigated claims.
• Makes timely and appropriate contacts with interested parties, including, but not limited to the insured, claimant/attorney, witnesses and producers.
• Determines, reviews and analyzes coverages that may or may not apply to the claim; Plans, executes and reviews investigations-coverage, liability and/or damages – including the securing of a signed or recorded statement of the insured, claimant and/or witnesses.
• Discusses possible coverage issues with supervisor and drafts coverage positions as applicable. Obtains medical records and reports;
• Applies facts, as determined by contacts and investigation, to the law of a particular jurisdiction to properly evaluate exposure.
Work independently with claims management system.
Senior claims adjuster with experience in settling high value BI claims
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects/tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Must have strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• You should be detailed oriented, organized, and have a passion for excellence