Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
- $30,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
We look forward to connecting with you if you are the ideal customer-focused and empathetic team member we are searching for. We anticipate internal growth opportunities for especially driven and sales-minded candidates.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to effectively relate to a customer, answer their questions, and anticipate their needs.
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers and coordinate with other agency team members
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Valuable career-building experience
Flexible work from home options available.
Michael Garcia - State Farm AgentArlington, VA
Get fresh Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.