Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Schedule Plumbing and HVAC services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Michael Bonsby Heating & AirWhy Work Here?
Great Company, Great Pay, Great Benefits; Full Medical*