- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our agency is growing and Michael Bailey-Farmers Insurance Agency wants you! As an award winning insurance agency, we are always looking to stay one step ahead of the game. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Provide policies to new clients and explain benefits/risks of the policy
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Career minded vision.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
Michael Bailey-Farmers Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Michael Bailey-Farmers Insurance Agency