Plumbing Academy ****Training/Classes Start January 24, 2022****
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Learn a trade and jump on the progressive track into Management
Do you have a strong desire to succeed and value professional growth? Are you looking for an employer who
values diversity, high-quality service, and giving back to their community? If so, you've come to the right place,
WE are looking for YOU!
Why should you work for the Michael and Son family? Our earnings are performance based and are
amongst the highest on the East Coast in the Service Trade Industry.
We recognized the skilled labor shortage, so we responded by creating a state of the art Plumbing
Apprenticeship program to develop high-quality individuals into service technicians. No experience? No
problem, as long as you have excellent customer service skills, great leadership qualities, sales experience
(preferred), and a drive to move up within the company. We'll teach you the basics, give you the tools you need
to succeed, and give you the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry. After successfully learning the
basics of the business you will be put on a learning track of success with rapid growth opportunities in
management. What more could you ask for!
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Training Program, most of our technicians average $30,000-
- You will receive A FULLY-STOCKED TAKE HOME service truck with paid automotive insurance,
gas card, company cell phone, and tablet for paperless ticketing and dispatching.
- Michael and Son provide industry-leading training programs to grow your skills.
- Rotating on call hours that works with your schedule for even more EARNING POTENTIAL
- We promote within, many of our Service Technicians are promoted to Service Managers
Michael and Son offers a competitive benefits package including but not limited to the following:
- Supplemental Life
- Legal Shield
- Referral bonus program (Earn up to $2,000)
- Our finest Plumbing development program
- 10 weeks of fully immersed training at our Richmond Michael and Son Technical Academy and on the
job training (the training doesn't stop here it is ongoing throughout your career)
- State of the art training facility with hands-on work stations
- Housing will be provided for out of area candidates
- Field certified trainers with the latest industry knowledge
- Hourly pay during the training period
The right candidate will have the following:
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Can pass the General Assessment Test of basic math questions, critical thinking, and reading
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Great attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation and Drive
- Ability to pass rigorous testing
Michael and Son Services, Inc. is the premier, provider of Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, and Restoration
services. Michael and Son Services is a family-owned and multi-state operated business based out of
Alexandria, Virginia, with locations along the East Coast, we've been in business since 1976. We place
tremendous value in our employees because, without them, Michael and Son wouldn't be where it is today
leading the charge of the service industry!
Our company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate about its dedication to achievement.
We place an enormous value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of
service they provide to our customers.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!!!! We are growing at a rapid pace, the opportunity for advancement is
determined by how much you want to succeed. Michael and Son take pride in promoting within. Think you
have what it takes to showcase your talent in the service industry? Apply today, fill out our short
employment application at www.michaelandson.com. Thank you for your interest in Michael and Son
Michael and Son Services provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Michael & Son Services Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Michael & Son Services Inc.