PAY RANGE: $16.00-$19.00hr
BENEFITS: Benefits Offered
- Modified shift 4-10s. 6am-4:30pm
- Must be willing to work Overtime Monday – Friday including some Saturdays - 8hrs
Our long-time, growing and well established Fabrication Client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of 2 experienced Welder / Fabricators for these IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. They will start off temp, however for the right candidates, the position has a strong opportunity to convert to our client's payroll.
- Welder/Fabricator - FCAW (Flux Corded ARC Welder), Dual Shield and MIG.
- Ability to review specifications, blueprints, sketches and work orders.
- Layout steel and stainless steel heavy and light structure, frames, skids, piping, handrails, and other projects for fabrication.
- Must be able to accomplish fabrication shop work in an efficient manner.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Welding/Fabrication preferred in Metal/Steel.
- Experience with FCAW / Dual Sheild / MIG
- Ability to operate plasma, breaks, ironworkers, and other shop equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Knowledge of all welding methods, procedures, and quality control.
- Working knowledge of all tools and equipment i.e. saw, iron workers, shears, breaks, welding equipment, burney plasma.
- Knowledge of design principles and safety standards.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively.
- Ability to heavy lift 50lbs or more.
HOW TO APPLY:
VERY IMPORTANT!! RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a Word Doc Attachment DIRECTLY TO Phyllis Scoto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please email your resume specifically as a Word Doc Attachment as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 45 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~