Our well established Food Processing Client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Maintenance Supervisor for this IMMEDIATE AND FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
SALARY - $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / YR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits to include 100% Employer paid Medical for employee and family!
LOCATION - Modesto
HOURS - Able to work any shift - most likely swing or graveyard to include weekends
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading the maintenance and technical support to the company’s assets by reducing unplanned operational outages and continually leading operational improvements insuring optimal production operations for an extremely diverse food processing facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, organize, coordinate and lead daily activities of union maintenance team on multiple shifts
- Evaluate and provide training and professional development to maintenance team
- Support, direct, motivate and coach the maintenance staff in safe work practices resulting in zero employee injuries
- Lead the continuous improvement of the performance within the Maintenance organization in critical areas including organizational, effectiveness, reliability, cost and colleague development
- Ensure factory is utilizing Corporate Asset Maintenance Management program
- Ensure factory maintenance work orders are executed with the highest standards of engineering, integrity, product Food Safety, safety and environmental protection
- Manage preventive/predictive repairs for optimal production equipment utilization
- Utilize predictive maintenance technologies to minimize and plan for operational maintenance
- Coordinate with Production, Quality/Food Safety and Project departments on daily basis to resolve technical and operational issues
- Manage R&M financial resources within the provided annual operating budget
- Ensure availability of equipment complies with client and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Industrial Technology, Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering OR equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Maintenance technical field in food & beverage manufacturing facility
- In depth knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and technology
- Ability to provide leadership in the area of food safety and knowledge of SQF requirements
- Analytical skills and proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding to manage Ammonia Refrigeration systems and CAL/ARP RMP programs
- Knowledge and experience with HazMat program and SPCC programs
- Knowledge and experience handling environmental regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of Plant Automation/PLC programs
- Strong communicator with service minded work philosophy
- General understanding of financial analysis, budget reports and relevant business drivers.
- Must be able to work any shift.
HOW TO APPLY:
VERY IMPORTANT!! RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a Word Doc Attachment DIRECTLY TO Phyllis Scoto: email@example.com
Also, please email your resume specifically as a Word Doc Attachment as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.