Maintenance Mechanics - 3 Openings
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our well established and growing Food Processing Client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of 3 experienced Maintenance Mechanics for these IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Salary: $23.00 - 34.00/HR DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement and more....
Location: This position is located within Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Newman, Surrounding areas)
Hours: Set shifts established but ability to work any of the 3 shifts
The Maintenance Mechanics must be knowledgeable of line / equipment operations, safety, and repair. Mechanics should have intermediate level knowledge of electrical/mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Also must be committed to reaching all production requirements. This position requires the ability to work any shift as directed by Management. Must be able to work and communicate with all Supervisors, Machine Attendants, Machine Operators, Forklift Operators, and Managers, to ensure the highest possible production and efficiencies for production lines. Must be able to adjust and respond to down equipment in a timely manner as directed by management.
- Understand and comply with all ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes
- Able to understand all machinery and controls
- Must have basic mechanical / electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of VFD’s(programming) and PLC controls (troubleshooting)
- Possess electrical diagnostic equipment common to the field.
- Knowledge of basic industrial electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v three phase
- Trouble-shoot and repair equipment safely
- Read and understand equipment manuals and drawings
- Report all parts used and needed for reordering to Storeroom Attendant
- Perform necessary change-over of the machinery and equipment in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and make necessary repairs to keep equipment running as required
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of machine functions and repair techniques to complete assigned tasks with little or no supervision.
- Navigate HMI’s to diagnose error codes and faults
- Replace or repair machinery and equipment needed to keep equipment running efficiently
- Proper and safe use of a V.O.M. (Volt. OHM. Meter)
- Knowledge in Compressors, Dryers, Boiler Systems, and Controls
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facility to keep them in top working condition
- Must supply own hand tools and be able to carry a tool pouch weighing approximately 10 lbs
- Responsible for start-up after a changeover
- Must have basic welding skills (tig, stick)
- Previous experience with heavy machines
- Previous experience in food processing and/or manufacturing industry preferred
- Process equipment operation
- Practical welding and fabrication techniques
- Preventive maintenance schedules
- Equipment manuals and specifications
HOW TO APPLY:
VERY IMPORTANT!! RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a Word Doc Attachment DIRECTLY TO Phyllis Scoto: email@example.com
Also, please email your resume specifically as a Word Doc Attachment as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Together, we offer over 53 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it's just the right fit.".
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~
Miceli-Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS
AddressStanislaus County, CA
Get fresh Food Service Partners jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.