Customer Service Rep
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $18 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Our very well-established and long-time Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Customer Service Rep for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
SALARY - $18.00-19.00 / hr
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO
LOCATION - San Joaquin County (Manteca, Lathrop, Ripon, Stockton, Tracy or Surrounding Cities within the County)
HOURS / FULL TIME:
- Monday thru Friday – start times could start anywhere between 6:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Also some Saturdays OR Sundays, Rotating Weekends, could be every other weekend, 4 or 6-8 hour shifts depending on the needs of the company, and after training. Includes Overtime Pay!
Acquires customer orders, inputs order information into the computer system, and assists in the coordination of product delivery by performing various duties. Has an understanding of the pricing formulation and billing of all customers. All CSR duties as well as back up to pricing coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks with customers by phone and drivers; receives orders and inventories for deliveries.
- Solicits sale of new or additional products as appropriate
- Authorizes standard ad allowances per guidelines established by marketing,
- Interfaces between plants and customers to arrange “specials” as needed.
- Fields complaints concerning billing and initiates adjustments within established limits as appropriate. Refers customer complaints related to service rendered to the designated person responsible for the investigation or, as necessary, handles it themselves.
- Notifies Sales Team of any negative changes in the ordering patterns of customers
- Keeps each Salesperson informed of all situations that may arise concerning his or her customers.
- Makes corrections on invoices and issues credits as appropriate
- Files order, invoice, delivery, and other supporting documentation
- Weekly closing process: verifying the weekly exception report EB Credits, coupons.
- Back up on weekly closing process.
- Assists in investigating and answering questions from CSRs, other departments, or Customer Service Support Personnel.
- Coordinates implementation of procedures created by the Manager.
- Cross-training resource to the other members of Customer Service.
- Assists other CSRs with calls and order entry when necessary.
- Obtains and confirms all orders from the internet. Verifies and corrects information on the website based on signed invoices.
- Bills orders through the internet.
- Updates and distributes the Weekly Sales Volume Report.
- Handles “on-call” work on alternating weeks. Handles all necessary Customer Service functions approximately every 4th Saturday.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Associate degree (AA) OR the equivalent from two-year college or technical school, OR three years of related customer service experience AND/OR training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and methods.
- Strong communication skills to speak effectively to customers and employees.
- Possess basic mathematical principles (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) to compile and analyze data.
- Must be computer literate and possess basic level skills in all Microsoft programs.
- Prefers experience with Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to learn and perform essential functions on computer database programs.
HOW TO APPLY:
VERY IMPORTANT!! RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a Word Doc Attachment DIRECTLY TO Christine Sundberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please email your resume specifically as a Word Doc Attachment as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Together, we offer over 53 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it's just the right fit.".
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~
Miceli-Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?