- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in working as a business analyst in projects web space with content management space e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, content management system ,etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work on multiple stakeholders in business and IT concurrently and prioritize to meet competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts, lead sessions to proactively understand the ask, Gather, analyze, and document business requirements in discussion with both business and IT stakeholders
- Convert to User Story/requirements in line with established information/system architecture and gain approval for requirements from both IT and business sponsor.
- Provide analysis for integration requirements with other systems than content management, and other functions
- Help in facilitating /staging requirements in tune with defined roadmap and help gain the consensus to shift backlog and timelines
- Works within an Agile framework methodology to deliver and collaborates with development team to translate user requirements
- Trace requirements to deployed system to ensure all the requirements are met.
- Liaison during UAT process