Looking for Part-Time DOG WALKERS to add to our ever-growing team in the following areas of Miami:
BRICKELL & DOWNTOWN
CORAL GATE/SHENANDOAH/SILVER BLUFF
For every member of our amazing team, we provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Pet First Aid & CPR Certification
- Promotions and performance bonuses
- In the field support
- Liability insurance, bonding, and workman's compensation for your protection.
- EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES, CONTESTS, PRIZES AND other fun PERKS!
- TONS of puppy kisses, tail wags, and kitty purrs!
Our Team Members come from a variety of different backgrounds including:
Former business executives, dog trainers, pet sitters & experienced dog walkers, accountants, college & graduate students, stay at home moms, massage therapists, photographers, veterinarian technicians, kennel technicians, retirees, Dade-County employees, day traders, voice over actresses, teachers, small business owners, and non-profit employees.
Here is what we ask of you:
Between the hours of 8AM and 8PM Monday - Friday, be available for dog walking jobs.
You will be responsible for walking, exercising, playing and socializing dogs while keeping them safe and secure while in your care.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited too: feeding, refreshment of water, picking up waste, as well as other duties as required.
We require that you have a signal-enabled smartphone (a phone that can function even with no available WIFI) with enough data to handle the number of pictures, emailing and texting we do each day. Your basic iPhone 5-7 plus with 128g should be sufficient, so long as it has enough data on the plan. Android phones are good, too.
Did we mention this job requires you to play with puppies and kittens too? For many of our staff, they say it is the best job ever!
Some basic job requirements:
- 21 years or older
- US citizens or legally authorized to work in the US for at least the next 12 months.
- Pass a background check
- A local full-time resident of Miami
- Able to receive payment “on the books”
- Able to commit to this position for at least 12 months from the hire date
- Be fluent in English both speaking and written
- Reliable transportation and provide proof of insurance
- Be able to work on weekday and weekends/holidays as needed
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Understand you will put mileage on your automobile
- Understand you will be working in the RAIN and HOT temperatures
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Be detailed oriented (for pets that require medication, special diets or special needs)
- Animal Experience is a PLUS
- Must love animals and want to work with an amazing Team!
How Much Can I Make?
Our Part-Time Dog Walkers can make up to $1-$2K a month while filling their dog, cat, puppy and kitten-cuddling needs.! Our staff say that this is the "best job ever" because not only do they get to work with animals, but they love the flexibility and the opportunity to work outside.
Miami Pet Concierge provides professional and quality in-home pet care services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for clients that are looking for a safe alternative to traditional pet care. We offer management support and thorough training to make sure you feel confident in your ability to care for the pets entrusted to you.
Powered by JazzHR
Miami Pet Concierge