We are seeking a Sales Technician Plumber to join our team! Miami Ice is an established Full Service Heating and Plumbing service in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm-Beach. This is a field-based position that will work exclusively in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a minimum of 5 years of recent verifiable experience with performing troubleshooting, repairing, and installing heaters and other related plumbing areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to the designated area of business reported daily.
- Accurately report customer information to management.
- Diagnose, repair, and install residential water heaters.
- Perform various onsite test to better resolve the problem.
- Maintain accuracy of all plumbing equipment resources.
- Ability to up-sell annual maintenance to visiting clients.
- Work efficiently in a timely manner from places of business.
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Provide great customer rapport and satisfaction.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in the maintenance, repair, and installation of plumbing.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- At least two (2) years of experience in sales.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to work six(6) days a week (Full-Time)
- Pass pre-employment background check.
- Ability to live and work in the United States.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
- Personal plumbing toolkit.
Additional Experience (not required)
- Possess the ability (And Knowledge) to accurately install HVAC Equipment (units) to current Building Codes.
- Paid Vacation time-off
To Apply Contact:
- Javier Sanchez; 786-942-7543