We are a real estate & hospitality company looking to hire an experienced Digital marketing manager. Our South Beach office is in charge of sales & marketing of a residential resort and hotel in Quebec and several luxury resort homes in the Bahamas. We are looking for an experienced, creative, and dynamic digital marketing expert who is motivated to expand our company’s digital presence, drive traffic and increase sales.
*Please note: This job requires that you work from our office located in Miami Beach from Monday to Friday. We are not accepting applicants to work remotely.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (including Facebook & Instagram Advertisement, Google Ads, and Google Analytics). Track and analyze analytics reports of marketing campaigns to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
- Facebook ads manager: Must know to create advertising content, create all types of paid advertising campaigns, continuously monitor results and improve ads, create reports and analyze performance.
- Google ads: Handle all aspect of google ads campaigns to drive sales and increase traffic. Set up campaigns (Mostly PPC), conduct keyword research, process bid, analyze and create reports to track success. Knowledge in display and remarketing.
- SEO: Writing effective SEO content for blogs and website. Develop optimization strategy to increase company’s SEO ranking. Update content, landing pages, and website links for maximum optimization.
- Email marketing: Create email marketing campaign to promote products and services. Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly. Create graphic design. Use of Mailchimp.
- Bachelor’s degree (or 5+ years of experience) in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Basic creative skills (Photoshop, Canva, Hootsuite)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other current social platforms
- Advanced capabilities with the business and advertising applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Google ads certification or strong knowledge and experience in Google Ads
- Strong SEO experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- FRENCH SPEAKING IS A PLUS.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
Miami Beach, FL