- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Will work in a Textile warehouse and preform functions that include receiving, picking, staging orders, packing, shipping, processing returns, conducting daily cycle counts, and working on any other projects assigned by management. Candidates work schedule will be Monday through Thursday 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, since we know getting an early start to the weekend is important, Friday's schedule is 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The warehouse is located in Delhi Township, address 720 Anderson ferry rd, Cincinnati OH, 45238.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload, label with bar coded label, putaways, pick)
- Perform cycle counts as scheduled and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Work overtime if required by department manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker preferred
- Proficiency in inventory software, systems and RF technology preferred
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Forklift Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain great attention to detail
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 85 lbs
Miami CorporationWhy Work Here?
Employee owned company that is having tremendous success in this tumultuous economy! Employee lunches, company sponsored events, and more!
Miami Corporation is a dynamic leading distributor in the automotive, marine, awning, and upholstery markets.
720 Anderson Ferry RdCincinnati, OH