Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry/Dental Care Alliance Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a Dental Assistant for our location. The ideal candidate will have X-Ray and Expanded Functions certifications in the state of Florida.
The Dental Assistant for this position needs to have excellent dental knowledge in order to Assist the doctor close his treatment plans.
We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to work in a fast paced dental practice with the a great personality. Excellent Salary with Benefits!
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
· Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
· Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
· Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
· Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
· Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
· Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
· Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
· Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
· Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
X-ray license/certificate for the state in which you work
Experience working as a Dental Assistant
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
· Dental services
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· 6 paid holidays off
· 401k to name a few
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry/Dental Care AllianceWhy Work Here?
Great, family-oriented, fast paced, great benefits, with room to grow
For us, it’s all about helping our allies succeed—whether this means supporting our more than 750 dentists or providing exciting opportunities to work with them, or directly with DCA. Discover how much further you can go with a strong ally by your side that shares a vision to advance dental care
13840 SW 56 StMiami, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Miami Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry/Dental Care Alliance