We are currently hiring. This ideal candidate should be fluent in both English and Spanish. We are in need of someone that can Input optical jobs and accounts efficiently. Experienced in filling orders and maintaining lens inventory. Should be well-spoken, great at communicating, problem-solving and customer service oriented. Competitive salary, in accordance with experience; including paid vacations.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Answering phones
- Greeting customers
- Working with the optical department to ensure and verify orders are accurate and precise
- Process payments as needed
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Must be bilingual. Spanish and English
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Join our growing team. Apply today!
Mia Lab Inc.
Why Work Here?A rapidly growing wholesale optical lab with 20 years of experience that is continuing to expand.
Competitive salary, in accordance with experience; including paid vacations.