If you want to make a huge impact developing a B2B marketing machine from the ground up, then this may be the position for you.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will focus on creating demand and awareness of our key products by engaging prospective customers in the right place, at the right time, and with the right message. You will drive business development by reaching relevant prospects online and generating leads for the sales team through a variety of inbound marketing tactics such as SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media and Content Marketing. Though this position will focus on digital marketing, you’ll also work closely with the sales team to develop and execute traditional B2B marketing initiatives in the awareness, engagement and consideration stages of the funnel. This opportunity is responsible for both marketing strategy and marketing execution for activities that will drive and support sales.
- Create and execute demand generation campaigns: understanding the target audience, creating the offer, the message, the tactics and working with sales teams to ensure success.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization, improved user behavior, and increased campaign conversion/ROI.
- Manage external agencies and ensure project schedules are on track. Assess agency results and own overall project success.
- Manage inbound marketing strategy, execution, and results. Inbound tactics include SEO, SEM, Social Media / content marketing.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords, improve user engagement, and increase campaign conversions/ROI.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Create meaningful dashboards and reports based on KPIs with actionable insights.
- Assess current inbound marketing results and evolve strategy in new areas. Experience with webinars, CRM marketing, B2B emails and podcasts is a plus.
- Manage the brand across digital platforms and traditional marketing channels (trade shows, etc.) Ensure brand consistency in logo usage, colors, tone and messaging.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to support industry trade shows, exhibitions, and company-hosted events.
- Develop messaging and creative briefs for marketing collateral including case studies, white papers, videos, and advertisements. Design experience is a plus.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and 5+ years of experience. 3 years B2B Marketing experience.
- Expert in B2B inbound marketing: content marketing, social media, SEO and SEM
- B2B branding expertise
- Success with building digital funnels: deploying ads, correctly targeting audiences, building landing pages, writing strong calls-to-action and tracking conversions
- Experience with Wordpress and ability to make basic website edits
- Google Analytics and Google Ads experience. Certification a plus.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn the B2B buying center and leverage customer insights to make key decisions
- Experience working with a variety of teams to achieve business goals, such as sales, web development and corporate marketing teams. Experience managing external vendors / agencies is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative abilities: Graphic Design, Photography, Video
- Salesforce and CRM marketing expertise
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to achieve sales / marketing goals
- Lead nurturing marketing automation knowledge
- Digital remarketing campaign management
- 5+ years in B2B marketing / sales
Physical and Environmental Elements:
- This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, typewriter keyboard or calculator and to operate standard office equipment. The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file information and lifts and carries reports and records that typically weigh less than 25 pounds