- College Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Service or Sales Administration with initiative and self-motivation
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to manage all projects.
- Excellent professional oral and written communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Intermediate/Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with retailer websites systems such as (TRU Extranet, Kmart Workbench, Wal-Mart Retail Link, Target Partners Online) Helpful, however, not required.
- Resourceful/problem solver.
- Sales Administrator is an independent position, reports directly to Manager of Sales Administration.
Key Result Areas and Activities
- Provide customers with direction, guidance and support always striving
to meet the company's strategic objectives.
- Communicate professionally and quickly with numerous departments,
buyers, Sales Reps over the phone and in person.
- Manage sample requests and support all sales presentation materials with
production/prototype samples, documents and mockups.
- Provide Customers with images (hi/low res), CDs, sell-sheets for websites and buyer requests.
- Support customer plan-o-grams with images, packages and product.
- Create, maintain and update Customer Trade agreements and miscellaneous charges, programs and terms all season each year.
- Manage all item data, item Set up and Customer Website Management (item management/ all dimension variations, populate copy/features from sell sheets, insert/format images, shipment information, warranty requirements, quality/certification and all other forms and requirements requested by our customer).
- Create and maintain Customer Quotes (i.e. pricing dimensions etc) with all relevant changes.
- Forecasts updates and maintenance as needed.
- Additional projects/work as needed.
Order Processing (Domestic/International):
- Verify incoming orders for item accuracy (case packs, pricing etc when
system flags order) and inventory
- Collaborate closely with Sales Manager(s) to ensure orders successfully
fulfilled within ship window timeline
- Supply tracking information if necessary and requested by account
- Knowledge of accounts' order status
- Open Order/Invoice Reports
- Other Reports as needed
- Return Policy per account and policy
- Analyze/ Input/ track return to ensure its viability and validity