Meyer DC, is expanding and growing. We are a Northeast Ohio based company with over 75 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. Driven by our core values and exceptional customer service, we are the industry leader in health and wellness distribution.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a professional, motivated Supply Chain Coordinator!
· Set up new vendors and skus in Oracle system
· Maintain item master file in Oracle with regards to cost, unit of measure and vendor item numbers
· Drive Oracle data element improvements
· Perform data analysis and reporting relating to the new item set up process to ensure data integrity
· Analyze demand data and create purchase orders
· Follow up with PO tracking / reporting
· Maintain vendor relationship
· Resolve inbound issues relating to short ship / over ship / damages / discrepancies
· Maintain specific vendor credits and returns
· Update daily item status changes
Skills and Abilities:
· Must be comfortable with Excel including vlookups and keyboard shortcuts
· Detail Oriented – ability to pay attention to minute details of a project/task
· Analytical skills – ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem. Should have good intuition on when something doesn’t look right and be able to ask the appropriate questions to resolve/verify.
· Adaptability – ability to adapt to change in the workplace and offer innovative solutions beyond the standard.
· Accountability – ability to accept responsibility for actions and not only learn from mistakes but suggest improvements/preventative measures.
· Competitive base salary and bonus
· 401(k) with company match
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
· Paid vacation and personal time
· Career path planning and growth opportunities