Meyer DC, is expanding and growing. We are a Northeast Ohio based company with over 75 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. Driven by our core values and exceptional customer service, we are the industry leader in health and wellness distribution.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a professional, motivated Sourcing Manager! You will have the unique opportunity to conduct negotiations and business development initiatives between the company and its vendors, along with organizing the on-going function of interaction with vendors.
· Identify and maintain relationships with existing vendors within assigned category
· Identify new product opportunities
· Effectively execute negotiation tactics
· Point of contact for supplier management and issue resolution
· Monitor supplier performance
· Benchmark, track and analyze key performance indicators
It is critical for the candidate to possess strong negotiation, organizational and sales skills, have outstanding leadership qualities; be very computer literate and performance driven. They should also be self-motivated, detail oriented and have the ability to multi task.
Strong excel skills is a must. Three years of related experience and a four-year college degree is recommended.
· Competitive salary and monthly bonus
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program