Meyer DC, is expanding and growing. We are a Northeast Ohio based company with over 75 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. Driven by our core values and exceptional customer service, we are the industry leader in health and wellness distribution.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a professional, motivated Senior Financial Analyst! This position will be responsible for assisting in the financial analysis in support of the execution and measurement of pricing strategy and gross profit initiatives across businesses.
· Performs financial analysis related to gross profit drivers (pricing, cost, volume, mix). Performs detail profitability analysis on our customer. Reports on the current state of pricing initiatives and the financial impact across businesses, channels and products; identifies and quantifies pricing-related performance improvement opportunities.
· Monitors and analyzes our activity based costing model.
· Develops recommendations and action plans in support of the creation, execution and measurement of pricing initiatives that address identified pricing-related performance improvement opportunities.
· Under general supervision and by following pre-established guidelines, performs analyses that will be conducted to establish business-level pricing strategy and channel-specific pricing practices.
· Assists with the development of presentations and reports to various levels across businesses and functions
· Calculation and management of vendor rebates
· Daily detailed data review to ensure processes and procedures surrounding pricing and gross profit initiatives are being upheld.
· Compilation/calculation of monthly sales rep bonuses
· Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
· Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, economics, or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of data-driven marketing or finance-related experience in a distribution environment or at a financial services company.
· Advanced Excel and proficient with database tools (entry level SQL database – select statements) skills. Proficient with other Windows and related PC applications.
· Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels.
· Ability to work independently yet collaboratively, within Strategic Pricing and with other functions.
· Understanding of performance measurement tools and technology.
· Ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires management/completion of multiple tasks.
· Demonstrate sound judgment as well as apply logical/critical thought processes.
· Competitive salary and bonus
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program