Meyer DC, is expanding and growing. We are a Northeast Ohio based company with over 75 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. Driven by our core values and exceptional customer service, we are the industry leader in health and wellness distribution.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a professional, motivated Senior Copywriter!
As a Senior Copywriter, you will serve as the lead writer on a range of vendors, divisions, and clients, including health and wellness products around Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Fitness. It’s crucial that you’re able to work within client objectives, brand guidelines, and product details while adding your own creative spin to each project. You’ll work in a variety of channels and across platforms, including social media, email marketing, digital advertising, websites, direct mail, collateral, so flexibility is a great trait.
· Write copy for a range of clients, working across channels
· Lead writers, editing work and providing guidance along the way
· Ensure all copy and content meets client objectives and aligns with the strategic approach
· Actively contribute to brainstorms and team discussions alongside Creative Directors, Marketing Managers, Vendors, Customers and other team members
· Stay up to date on health and wellness industries, emerging technologies and best practices
· Know each product, inside and out based on the project you are leading.
· Ability to speak to different audiences, both B2B and B2C.
· Be the keeper of character counts
Key Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Advertising or related discipline
· 2-3 years of experience, agency experience required
· Experience in retail and financial services industries preferred
· Direct response experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task with attention to detail, work independently but also collaborate with team, and prioritize effectively against deadlines
· Keyword research and SEO experience a plus
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and bonus
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program