MeyerDC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 65 years, is seeking a Lead Ecommerce Analyst!
As our Lead Ecommerce Analyst you and your efforts will provide exceptional leadership in the development and execution of marketing & ecommerce analytics to support decision-making across various functions of ecommerce tactics. You will be responsible for our reporting strategy for the organization, divisions, web, social, & research initiatives.
You are experienced in modeling, analytical methodology and have an interest in working in: longitudinal analyses, multi-level modeling, multivariate analyses of variance. You are interested in asking the why and getting quickly to factual results to help define the next level of tactics to grow revenue and customer loyalty. You will work closely with the marketing operations manager and digital commerce manager as well as other business leaders to address information needs and will analyze and synthesize analytics and insights to influence decisions and action planning.
This role and your efforts are a key resource needed for our ecommerce and revenue success as well as the health of an integrated sales system across all tactics.
You have an inherent passion for data and data driven thinking, and can effortlessly extract patterns from volumes of data to drive strategy and operational efficiencies. You can also take that data and tell an easy to understand brand story with actionable items for others.
- A minimum of four to six years of marketing data analysis experience
- BA/BS in a quantitative field (statistics, operations research, mathematics, computer science, economics, analytics) is required; master’s degree in a similar quantitative field.
- Google Analytics certified for at least 12 months or enroute to certification
- Experience with statistical and predictive modeling in open-source software, such as, R or Python and at least basic familiarity with SAS®, Matlab®, or Stata®
- The ability to deal with both the intricacy of data analysis and the many facets of client interaction
- An absolute passion for the advertising and marketing communication industry
- Expertise in statistical modeling and analytical methodology including, regression, classification, clustering, variety of predictive modeling, time-series analysis
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Advertisers, AdWords and Facebook Insights
- Experience with Woopra or comparable platform with co
- Mid-level experience in data manipulation and mining, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated success presenting complex data in a clear and compelling manner both verbally and in writing/visually; this includes creation of graphical and tabular representations of data
- Strong written communications skills and the ability to make data understandable to non-experts
- Working knowledge of major web analytics tools and social media measurement tools
- Experience with A/B/N testing and optimization
- Experience in research analysis and with SPSS statistics (optional)
- A curious nature, extreme objectivity and the willingness to help others shine.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to move between multiple projects within short periods of time
- Interest in participating in the Google Analytics Certified Partner community and contributing to industry knowledge
- Work effectively with multiple personality types and levels of marketing/communications knowledge and sophistication
- Comfortable with chaos and ambiguity, but able to create order from this
- Ability to think quickly and learn during assignments; a self-starter
- Strong communication skills that can influence team to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication.
- Ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed.
- Ability to simplify highly complex analyses and output into terms that are easily accessible and impactful in both written and verbal formats.
· Competitive salary and monthly uncapped bonus
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
· Mountain Climber program
Contact us today!
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V