MeyerDC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 50 years, is seeking a Collections/Credit Analyst.
Our new and contemporary 115,000 square foot facility in Hudson, Ohio provides an energetic and open environment which encourages teamwork. Our core values promote both professional and personal growth.
This position is responsible for performing various collections and credit approval activities. 3+ years of related experience and a college degree is preferred.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Field incoming Customer calls and place outgoing calls to follow up on past due accounts, process payments, respond to voicemail and email inquiries from internal and external Customers, perform account updates, etc.
- Perform other collection procedures to reconcile delinquent accounts and manage risk.
- Effectively communicate with all areas of the business such as Sales, Finance and Customer Service to ensure an exceptional overall Customer experience.
- Participate in special projects and perform other activities as needed.
- Perform credit review of potential Customers by evaluating credit applications, Dun & Bradstreet credit reports and bank/trade references.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be willing to take initiative with decision making and show a genuine desire to provide superior Customer service. The candidate must also be highly organized, able to effectively multi-task and have an exceptional work ethic.
The shift includes 4 days/week from 8:30a-5p and 1 day/week from 11:30a-8:00p.
Having a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel and Microsoft Word) as well as Siebel and/or Oracle is a plus.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life insurance and short/long term disability
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid days for charity participation
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- On site fitness center with membership rebate for participation
- Career path planning and growth opportunities
- A leadership training program
- Monthly bonus potential