Job Location: BELLEVUE, WA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $17.75 - $19.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Facilities
Facility Services Coordinator
COMPENSATION: $17.75 - $19.00 DOEEMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time; non-exempt (hourly)SCHEDULE: This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm; Room for scheduling flexibility
WHO YOU AREThe Facility Services Coordinator at Meydenbauer center provides procurement, operational, staff and administrative support for workgroups within the Facility Services Department including Maintenance and Engineering, Custodial, Technical Services, Security, Parking and Theatre. The ideal Facility Services Coordinator is an energetic, "get things done" kind of person. You like variety in your daily routine and are skilled at keeping people and processes organized and are passionate for creating an exception customer service experience. You have a creative flair, you're detailed oriented, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - Apply today!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Supports staff with established competitive bidding processes including Invitations to Bid, Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications.
- Creates and maintains checklists, records and electronic files relating to procurement of goods and services. Maintains master contract listings.
- Works collaboratively with Finance and Marketing to support the tracking of payments and invoices, and to post vendor opportunities to web and published sources.
- Participate in Safety Committee and provide support and coordination of Safety Committee operations and initiatives.
- Assist in departmental staff training initiatives, committees and programs.
- And much more….
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years of public assembly, hospitality or commercial building facility administration support
- Minimum of three years computer experience with MS Office suite
- Other equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- A fun, team-centric work environment
- Health and wellness benefits
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Retirement plan with match
- Free ORCA bus card or discounted parking
- Employee assistance program
Our focus is giving back to our community through providing a gathering place that stimulates the economy and drives business in our region. People are at the center of everything we do. Working with the Bellevue Convention Center Authority is like joining a family.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERMeydenbauer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity applies to applicants as well as employees for all employment decisions.