Liquor and wine sales representative to service chain liquor stores, grocery stores, as well as independent broad-market retailers. Responsibilities include servicing stores and keeping company products fully stocked, well-marketed & merchandised.
In respect to the broad market accounts, responsibilities include selling products and expanding the distribution of our brands in restaurants, bars, and retailers, as well as maintaining and building existing relationships with customers and key accounts.
• Develop relationships and establish credibility with retail chain store wine/liquor managers and other store personnel in assigned territory. Selling in new items as well as displays and current items.
• Setting up case stacks, displays, POS material and educating customers on brands. Also, occasionally conducting in-store tastings, as well as hand-selling at applicable chain locations.
• Inventory, refill and re-merchandise existing displays of product as needed or as instructed by store manager.
• Correct any pricing issues, inventory problems and report sales opportunities to Sales Manager.
BROAD MARKET ACCOUNTS
• Develop, maintain and grow the sales of the company in the assigned territory.
• Conduct regular sales calls to assigned accounts to develop and maintain customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
• Call on all accounts on a systematic basis as directed by Sales Manager.
• Work in the market to build strong relationships with off and on premise Key Accounts.
• Determine new accounts for product placement.
• Keep all customers advised of current sales trends, promotions/deals/programs and special pricing.
• Participate in supplier market visits, ride-with's with management and work-with's with suppliers.
• Maintain Presentation Book.
• Open new retail accounts as well as aggressively pursuing new restaurant accounts to place our wine and liquor products.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Sales experience, preferably within the wine and spirits distribution industry.
• Professional with a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to establish working relationships with accounts, both chain and broad market, in the territory as well as the determination to aggressively grow and expand territory.
• Self-Motivated & Goal orientated with proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, distribution objectives and creating positive relationships.
• Possess a cell phone, dependable vehicle, valid driver license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record.
• Preferably Bachelor's Degree (in Business or related field is a plus)
• Must be open to working occasional weekend hours.
• Ability to lift, push and pull several cases on a regular basis.
• Must be computer literate with the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
• Must reside in South Carolina
We offer a compensation package that includes:
-guaranteed salary plus commissions exceeding draw
-$ incentives (PMs/Spiffs)- gas allowance
-medical, dental, and vision
Please apply to this position by replying directly to this posting and include a cover letter and resume, including salary history.
compensation: $3000/mo guaranteed, commissions, plus incentives, plus gas allowance