Newport RI Experienced Hotel Room Attendant
- Posted: over a month ago
MUST HAVE HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE 1+YEARS
Hotel Experience necessary: Full Time Position available
Compensation varies based on experience.
FULL Open Availability a MUST
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pick up extra cleaning and guest room supplies in the Housekeeping department.
- Clean assigned quota of rooms daily according to standards.
- Maintain a clean and neat area at all times.
- Replace guest room amenities as necessary.
- Report all maintenance problems to Supervisor / Engineering.
- Keep linen closets clean.
- Stock area for next day.
- Check vacuum bags twice a day, emptying if full.
- Offer assistance to guests in a courteous manner.
- Report and deliver lost and found items to the Housekeeping office.
- Comply with OSHA safety standards and blood borne pathogens.
- Must be able to carry 50lb and stand for at least 7 hours
- Make 16 beds daily to hotel and brand standards with in industry accepted time frame
This is for Full time Long term partnership. with opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate. As well as many perks. we work with multiple Hotel Brands and Boutiques for a well rounded work experience
Must have a GREAT attitude with great customer service
Timeliness and attendance must be impeccable
Powered by JazzHR
MevRam Services LLC
TourismView all jobs at MevRam Services LLC