About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
- No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Our Field Service Technicians are devoted to installing, troubleshooting and the repairing of all Mettler Toledo products within their business area. You are considered a technical specialist, and will travel all over the US to perform installations, calibrations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and technical support on various systems. Also within this role, you will:
- Complete record keeping on time.
- Interface with sales to meet customer requirements.
- Travel overnight 70% of the time to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties.
- Ensure productivity standards are met and includes assurance of data integrity.
- Assist scheduling efforts with Scheduling Analyst to maximize efficiency and income potential
- Ensure customer uptime requirements are met and that PM work at assigned accounts is completed on time
- Location : West to Southwest side of Atlanta
What You Need to Succeed
Excellent customer service skills, detail orientation, and great verbal and written communication skills
The discipline to update customer information and complete service reports reliably
An Associate of Science in electronics, electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience
The freedom to work evenings and weekends occasionally
The job entails lifting and carrying 50+ pounds each day, plus standing and squatting for long periods of time.
Our Offer to You
A company car with paid insurance for your work and personal use
All tools and equipment needed to perform the job and a clothing allowance
Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks and discounts
All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
APPLY HERE: https://careers.mt.com/careers/JobDetail/1/1021
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.