AV Service Manager
- Expired: March 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Service Manager at Metropolitan Interactive, you will be responsible for leading our customer service efforts with a team of technicians. You will focus on the client's experience after project completion and manage service contracts including the maintenance of audio video systems, managed services, and subscription services.
Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the service call process from request through resolution
- Overseeing a team of service technicians
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new service technicians
- Developing customer relationships and refers business opportunities to Metinteractive's Account Manager
- Managing "Time and Material's" quotes and invoicing
- Managing the ticketing dashboard (FreshService and Monday.com) to ensure swift, attentive action
- Troubleshooting complex audio, video, switching and control system problems
- Responding to escalation of incidents [tickets] as necessary for resolution of advanced issues
- Traveling to the client to resolve escalated issues when a remote session is not sufficient
- Managing collaboration with internal resources including programmers, designers, and engineers to assist with the resolution of issues
- Maintaining and administrating service knowledge database
- Ordering hardware and managing RMAs via Metinteractive's Purchasing Department
- Managing scheduling and assignment of service calls
- Reviewing service call information for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Delivering service-related billing information to billing department upon resolution
- Communicating effectively with customers to resolve billing disputes
You are someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience with the configuration and installation of A/V (Audio Visual) systems
- Strong IT skills, particularly as pertains to AV system implementation
- Proven history of managing customer service
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
We definitely want to talk to you if you have the following:
- Industry certifications (CTS, Crestron, Dante, Extron, QSYS, Shure)
We know you have your choice of roles for your next opportunity. Here's why we think you should choose Metropolitan interactive:
- Metropolitan Interactive strives to foster a collaborative, forward-thinking and creative environment. Employees are encouraged to be "figure-outers" and work together as a team. Additionally, Metropolitan Interactive offers competitive employee benefits including a continuing education program, employee discount program, and generous time off.
- Check out our website HOME - Metropolitan Interactive
Salary range is $90,000 to $110,000, commensurate with experience.
About Metropolitan interactive
Metropolitan interactive intersects at the convergence of architecture, technology + communication - providing strategic, sustainable cross-channel solutions and scalable platforms that deliver true engagement at every touchpoint. Known as a technology solutions powerhouse, clients often come to Metropolitan interactive for software and hardware expertise. But, even more often, they discover our ability to solve problems on a much broader level, providing a cohesive strategy that marries technology, marketing, ecommerce, and other services into an integrated scalable platform. Metropolitan interactive is a Women-Owned Business Enterprise, Affirmative-action, Equal opportunity employer with offices in Connecticut, New York, West Virginia, and Nebraska.
Metropolitan interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Metropolitan interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Get fresh Customer Interaction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.