Valet Parking Attendant
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Mon– Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
Metropolitan Healthcare Services, Inc. (MHS) is a joint commission accredited organization that provides support services to health systems across the nation. Our mission is to enrich the patient experience by providing superior services to every customer. Moreover, our vision is to be the national leader in providing diverse quality health care solutions to the communities we serve.
The Valet Parking Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional service to patients and visitors upon arrival and departure from the hospital. This position is responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles in a prompt and safe manner. The position reports to the Site Manager or designee.
Key Position Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or GED and three (3) years of driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions and a clean recent driving record.
- Ability to drive a manual and automatic vehicle.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with customers and teammates.
- Ability to anticipate needs and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Good attendance record.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of working indoors and outdoors in the elements, lifting up to 100 pounds, pushing and pulling up to 350 pounds, standing, walking, sitting, using hands, talking seeing and hearing, and flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to model the below behaviors to support our WE CARE values.
- Willingness to approach all situations with a helpful attitude.
- Excellence as service providers.
- Compassionate and caring to all individual needs.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers.
- Respect, accept and understand all we encounter.
- Enriching every experience, every time.
- Total Rewards Include:
- Health benefits (CareFirst Blue Cross & MetLife Dental and Vision)
- Base Pay ($8.00) per hour
- Supplemental life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company paid employee assistance program (EAP)
- Education Discount with Strayer University Eligible
- Employee Discount program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Work Pay Eligible
Please Note: All candidates must be able to speak, read, write and understand English, provide proof of employment eligibility to work in the United States, and be able to successfully pass criminal background, sex offender and Office of Inspector General (OIG) checks, drug screening, and immunizations/health requirements.
We are an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Metropolitan Healthcare Services