Patient Safety Associate
Full Time - Weekend/ Weekdays Shifts
Day Shift 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM / Night Shift 7:00 PM - 7:30 AM
Metropolitan Healthcare Services, Inc. (MHS) is a joint commission accredited organization that provides support services to health systems across the nation. Our mission is to enrich the patient experience by providing superior services to every customer. Moreover, our vision is to be the national leader in providing diverse quality health care solutions to the communities we serve.
Under the supervision and direction of the MHS Manager and the Nurse in charge, the Patient Safety Associate (PSA) provides vigilant and continuous observation and appropriate diversion activities for an assigned patient.
Key Position Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work legally in the United States.
- Must pass background and drug screenings.
- Previous Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or other healthcare experience preferred.
- Able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Must successfully complete Patient Safety Associate (PSA), Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI), and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training.
- Required to meet immunization or health screening requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to model the below behaviors to support our WE CARE values.
- Willingness to approach all situations with a helpful attitude.
- Excellence as service providers.
- Compassionate and caring to all individual needs.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers.
- Respect, accept and understand all we encounter.
- Enriching every experience, every time.
Total Rewards Include:
- Base Pay ($12 per hour)
- Health benefits (CareFirst Blue Cross & MetLife Dental and Vision)
- Supplemental life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company paid employee assistance program (EAP)
- Education Discount with Strayer University Eligible
- Employee Discount program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Work Pay Eligible
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please complete an employment application for immediate consideration via https://metropolitanhealthcareservices.appone.com/.
Please Note: All candidates must be able to speak, read, write and understand English, provide proof of employment eligibility to work in the United States, and be able to successfully pass criminal background, sex offender and Office of Inspector General (OIG) checks, drug screening, and immunizations/health requirements.
We are an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Metropolitan Healthcare ServicesMetropolitan Healthcare Services (MHS) is the industry leader in providing comprehensive support services for hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout the United States.