We are a start-up that is building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility. The Company will provide B2C and B2B solutions in partnership with leading companies in the mobility sector and on-demand consumer services.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with complementary backgrounds, including a successful tech company founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, a senior back-end engineer from Google, senior operations leaders from Uber and Getaround, and senior professionals from global asset management firms.
We are seeking an energetic, friendly person to join our Valet team to park cars around the Sundance Square area. The Valet's responsibilities include greeting guests, parking cars carefully, and returning vehicles quickly when guests are ready to leave.
To be successful as a Valet you must have the stamina to stand for extended periods of time while remaining vibrant and friendly. A great Valet has excellent driving skills and good customer service skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform all valet parking, customer support, and logistical parking operations to facilitate the continued success of the Sundance Square valet service:
- Greet and welcome guest to the establishment and offer professional valet services
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all clients
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Answer guests' questions regarding local attractions, hotel amenities and other available services
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests to ensure their proper return
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including but not limited to exceptional customer support, valet services, and payment processing
- Park guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot, following all traffic laws
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibility
- Work to not only identify potential areas for growth, but also take lead in implementing such initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a valid TX driver's license
- Must be 19+
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different customer service strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Proficiency with point-of-sale technology a plus
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time
- Accountability and personal integrity are essential
- Organizational skills are necessary to quickly recall the location of vehicles and their appropriate keys
- No conviction in the past 7 years of a felony or any offense involving violence, dishonesty, automobile theft, automobile vandalism, reckless driving or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Experience driving vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission
- Cannot have an at fault vehicle accident of any type in the last three years, and no more than two moving violations in the last three years
- Must possess stellar driving skills