Regional Sales Manager - Atlanta
- Posted: over a month ago
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We're building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
Metropolis is looking for an individual who identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers; assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting; works with Marketing, Regional VPs, VPs, and other members of the Executive Team to implement business development initiatives and ensure alignment of company goals with senior leadership. This role assists in developing the deal, as well as with all steps of the proposal process (financial underwriting, proposal preparation, client presentations, and contract negotiations).
- Identify potential strategic relationships and partnerships and develop those relationships
o Includes cold calling, heavy involvement in local and national groups (real estate groups, hospitality groups, etc.), hosting events to promote services offered, etc.
- Research and analyze current and future business opportunities and develop plan to capitalize on them
- Coordinate the follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing efforts or existing operations and field activity
- Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with operating team members
- Assist in development of proposals, including drafting content with input from operations team
- Establish and maintain on-going client and prospective client relationships
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal groups the status of any outstanding relationship developments, proposals, etc. and appropriately convey expectations for each party involved in the process
- Prepare and maintain activity reports and status reports
- Support other Business Development Associates as needed, as well as operations team members and management
- Work with Marketing, Operations, and Executive level members within the organization to create and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and new business development
- Ability to analyze competition and industry to help develop sales strategy and recognize new business opportunities and growth potential
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 2-4 years of related sales/business development experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated tenacity and initiative to create new business opportunities with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to maintain stability, dependability and professionalism when faced with changing and difficult situations
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word) and various technology and point-of-sale applications
- Written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies, procedures, equipment manuals, training materials, and corporate communications
- Ability to compose professional internal and external business communications including reports, memos, letters, and e-mails
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional work environment.
- Experience in the transportation, mobility, real estate, or logistics industries is a plus! A passion for making the journey remarkable is non-negotiable. But mostly we're looking for builders who are nice and give a damn.
BusinessView all jobs at Metropolis